Wednesday 22 January 2014

Maths in Year 5 by Josh, Callum & Morgan

This is what we have been doing this week in maths.

This is our Resource Base. There are five challenges and each one gets harder than the last. This helps us with our maths because we because we can choose where we are ready to start and we can mark our work ourselves.


Here are some of our challenges for this week.






And here are some examples of the challenges in our book.




Please leave comments on our blog if you liked our post!

Thank you,
Josh, Callum & Morgan

8 comments:

  1. Mr lee in maths I find it really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those challenges they help us work a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are learning so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look like good fun in maths I really like your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those seem hard

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you set out your work From Callum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yor work in maths is really good
    from Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Maths books are really neat and your work is very well presented. I wish I could be as neat as you.
    Henry from St Thomas of Canterbury

    ReplyDelete