Saturday 11 January 2014

Space!

Our new topic in Year 5 is Space!

Over the holidays I asked the class to explore space; take a look at some of our amazing work below...
Morgan made this outstanding orrery with her grandad!
Jessica made this wonderful model of our solar system.
Tullyanne made a great model of space exploration.
Michaela brought in this fantastic interactive planetarium.

And here are some of our wonderful Learning Logs.
 







In art this week, we have been making observational artwork of the planets.  I chose some of our best work to make this display!

A great start to the term Year 5, well done! Have a great weekend!

Mr. Lee

7 comments:

  1. We'll done, but it wander If you know in what moon phase is the moon invisible
    Nat from st thomas of canterbury

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you gave detail. I love space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your space models that you have all made from George st thomas of Canterbury

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool you have arranged the planets well. :)
    Nabila Aziz from St Thomas of Canterbury

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Abigail at St.Thomas of Canterbury,
    Well done on your planets I love the structure of all of the planets. I also like your sketches very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your space work it is well cool
    from alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your space work is well good keep up the good work
    from Alex.

    ReplyDelete